The Library has media equipment available for checkout. To reserve any of the following equipment, please call: 360.442.5301.
- InFocus Projector Model 114 (will work with laptops)
- Video Projector (will work with VHS or DVD players)
- 6 ft. x 11 ft. fast fold
- Overhead Projector (projects materials from a transparency)
- 16mm Sound Projector
The Library has three microfilm/microfiche readers available for public use on the Main Floor, along with a collection of microfilm reels available
to view by request at the Main Desk with library card or photo ID. All readers are connected to printers, and one allows scanning to a USB drive.
Our current microhfilm holdings:
- Longview Daily News - later called The Daily News:
Jan. 26, 1923 to the present, microfilm
- Kelsonian Newspaper:
Sept. 1888 to Sept. 1926, microfilm
- Lewis River News: 1919 to 1978, microfilm