The Library has three spaces available for non-profit community events and meetings. All of the rooms have built-in screens.
- Board Room - for small groups up to 7 people
- Marion Otteraaen Room - maximum occupancy 38 people
- Library Auditorium - maximum occupancy 84 people
To check availability and book a room for your meeting, please call: 360.442.5300.
The Library has media equipment available for checkout. To reserve any of the following equipment, please call: 360.442.5301.
- In Focus Model 114 (will work with laptops)
- Video Projector (will work with VHS or DVD players)
- Projection Screens
- 4 ft. tripod
- 8 ft. tripod
- 6 ft. x 11 ft. fast fold
- Overhead Projector (projects materials from a transparency)
- Slide Projector
- Slide Viewer (has built-in viewing screen)
- 16mm Sound Projector