To see what tickets are currently available, check here:
You can check out a local theater presentation or symphony concert with the Culture Card. It is an opportunity to enjoy cultural offerings in our area and appreciate the amazing talent in our own backyard. This program has been made possible through generous donations from the Friends of the Longview Library and the Longview Library Foundation, and through collaborative partnerships with Stageworks Northwest Longview Theatre, Columbia Theatre, LCC Center Stage Theatre, and the Southwest Washington Symphony.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Passes are first come, first served.
2. A patron may check out a Culture Card once per calendar year.
3. Patrons must be 18 years or older to check out a pass. Children's cards cannot be used.
4. Patrons must have a Longview Public Library card in good standing.
5. Check out can be done in person or by phone - 360.442.5300 - with your library card.
6. You must cancel your reservation if you cannot use the pass. If you do not cancel your reservation, you will not have an opportunity to reserve another pass during that calendar year.
7. You must go to Will Call with your ID at the venue to get your tickets
Who the Culture Card Admits
|Stageworks Northwest Longview Theatre||2 Adults|
|Columbia Theatre||2 Adults|
|LCC Center Stage Theatre||2 Adults|
|Southwest Washington Symphony||2 Adults, 2 Children|
|Longview-Kelso Community Concert Association||2 Adults|