Longview Public Library
Longview Public Library Culture Card
July tickets will be available for checkout beginning June 16th!
You can check out a local theater presentation or symphony concert with the new Culture Card. It is an opportunity to enjoy cultural offerings in our area and appreciate the amazing talent in our own backyard. This program has been made possible through generous donations from the Friends of the Longview Library and the Longview Library Foundation, and through collaborative partnerships with Longview Stageworks, Columbia Theatre, and the Southwest Washington Symphony.
Rules and Regulations:
- Passes are first come, first served.
- A patron may check out only one pass per calendar year.
- Patrons must be 18 years or older to check out a pass. Children's cards cannot be used.
- Patrons must have a Longview Public Library card in good standing.
- Reservations can be made in person at the reference desk, or by calling 360.442.5300.
- You must cancel your reservation if you cannot use the pass. If you do not cancel your reservation, you will not have an opportunity to reserve another pass during that calendar year.
- You must go to Will Call with your ID at the venue to get your tickets.
Who the Culture Card Admits
|Longview Theater - Stageworks || 2 Adults |
|Columbia Theatre || 2 Adults |
|Southwest Washington Symphony || 2 Adults, 2 Children |
July Culture Card Events
Stageworks Northwest Theatre - Imagine, Explore, Experience.
Two sets of Culture Cards are available each weekend. Choose the date and time.
Chaos at the Cannery - Summer Melodrama
July 11 to 27
This is the story of a new sheriff, a loyal family and a rowdy town. Mix in an ample amount of mayhem and mystery with a dash of heroes, villains, two generations of heroines, a stolen badge and a whole slew of toe tapping authentic old time music and you'll get a good idea of what is in store for you.
Now sit back... take off your Stetson... grab a foam rock to throw at the villain and prepare yourself... to return to a day when the men were strong, the liquor was stronger and all the women were heroines... well at least that's our story and we're sticking to it.
Friday - 7:30pm
Saturday - 7:30pm
Sunday - 2:00pm
Choose your date:
1. July 11, 12, 13
2. July 18, 19, 20
3. July 25, 26, 27